Fearless, rule-breaking and non-stop creative, Jordan Rossi is the brightest spark in emerging film talent. He specialises in music videos, beauty and fashion, splashing his work with the colour and conversation of the LGBTQ+ community.
Represented by The Graft and with a background in production at Rankin Photography, Little Black Book recently described him as “a potent double threat”. His videos for pop bangers MNEK, Years & Years, NAO, Bebe Rexha and most recently Blonde’s 'Me, Myself & I’ burst with inimitable energy and character.
Jordan’s fashion and beauty repertoire is not to be sniffed at either. He has worked with powerhouses Chanel Beauty and Jitrois and shot the cover of Desnudo Homme Magazine, along with a variety of editorials including Hunger Magazine. In 2018, he stormed onto the international stage, working with Ciroc and Moschino on their launch at Milan Fashion Week.
It’s official, Jordan Rossi is one to grab with both hands.
Selected Press & PR:
- Little Black Book, New Talent: Jordan Rossi
- i-D Magazine, Years & Years, MNEK 'Valentino'
- Attitude, Years & Years, MNEK 'Valentino'
- GayTimes, MNEK 'Girlfriend'
- Hunger Magazine, WAH Nails 'Fingers Up' Campaign
- Paper Magazine, Blonde 'Me, Myself & I'
- Gay Times, Blonde 'Me, Myself & I'
- Little Black Book, Blonde 'Me, Myself & I'
- Nylon Magazine, Sakima 'Daddy'