Fearless, rule-breaking and non-stop creative, Jordan Rossi is the brightest spark in emerging talent. He specialises in music, beauty and fashion, splashing his work with the colour and conversation of the LGBTQ+ community.
Little Black Book described him as “a potent double threat” for his film and photographic work while his music videos burst with inimitable energy and character.
Jordan’s fashion and beauty repertoire is not to be sniffed at either. He has worked with powerhouses Chanel Beauty and Jitrois and shot the cover of Desnudo Homme Magazine, along with a variety of editorials including Hunger Magazine and the launch of the Ciroc and Moschino collaboration at Milan Fashion Week.
With a body of work clearly rooted in the music, beauty and fashion industries Jordan has carved out a niche within the British pop music scene having collaborated with the likes of The Vamps, Kara Marni, Emeli Sande, Years & Years, Raye & MNEK.
It’s official, Jordan Rossi is one to grab with both hands.
Selected Press & PR:
- Little Black Book, New Talent: Jordan Rossi
- AdForum, Point Of View: Jordan Rossi
- The Drum, Extinction Rebellion
- i-D Magazine, Years & Years, MNEK 'Valentino'
- Attitude, Years & Years, MNEK 'Valentino'
- GayTimes, MNEK 'Girlfriend'
- Paper Magazine, Blonde 'Me, Myself & I'
- Gay Times, Blonde 'Me, Myself & I'
- Little Black Book, Blonde 'Me, Myself & I'
- Nylon Magazine, Sakima 'Daddy'
MNEK, Years & Years, Becky Hill, The Vamps, Clean Bandit, Griff, Zara Larsson, 220 Kid, Emeli Sande, Raye, Brooke Candy, Kara Marni, Natasha Bedingfield, Ellie Goulding, Stephen Graham, Celeste, Akala, Amber Mark, Dermot Kennedy, JC Stewart, Maisie Peters, Bebe Rexha, NAO, Simon Amstell, Jamie Winstone, Alex Lawther, Daisy Lowe & Stephen Frears.
AMG-Mercedes, Aston Martin, P&G, Ciroc, Moschino, Extinction Rebellion, Chanel Beauty, VERO, Roy Rogers, Jitrois, WAH Nails, Public Health England & Kapten.