Fearless, rule-breaking and non-stop creative, Jordan Rossi is the brightest spark in emerging talent. He specialises in music, beauty and fashion, splashing his work with the colour and conversation of the LGBTQ+ community.
Little Black Book described him as “a potent double threat” for his film and photographic work while his music videos burst with inimitable energy and character.
Jordan’s fashion and beauty repertoire is not to be sniffed at either. He has worked with powerhouses Chanel Beauty and Jitrois and shot the cover of Desnudo Homme Magazine, along with a variety of editorials including Hunger Magazine and the launch of the Ciroc and Moschino collaboration at Milan Fashion Week.
With a body of work clearly rooted in the music, beauty and fashion industries Jordan has carved out a niche within the British pop music scene having collaborated with the likes of The Vamps, Kara Marni, Emeli Sande, Years & Years, Raye & MNEK.
It’s official, Jordan Rossi is one to grab with both hands.
Selected Press & PR:
- Little Black Book, New Talent: Jordan Rossi
- AdForum, Point Of View: Jordan Rossi
- The Drum, Extinction Rebellion
- i-D Magazine, Years & Years, MNEK 'Valentino'
- Attitude, Years & Years, MNEK 'Valentino'
- GayTimes, MNEK 'Girlfriend'
- Paper Magazine, Blonde 'Me, Myself & I'
- Gay Times, Blonde 'Me, Myself & I'
- Little Black Book, Blonde 'Me, Myself & I'
- Nylon Magazine, Sakima 'Daddy'
The Vamps, Emeli Sande, Kara Marni, MNEK, Years & Years, Natasha Bedingfield, Ellie Goulding, Stephen Graham, Celeste, Akala, Amber Mark, Dermot Kennedy, Bebe Rexha, NAO, Raye, Brooke Candy, Simon Amstell, Jamie Winstone, Alex Lawther, Daisy Lowe & Stephen Frears.
Selected Brands & Publications,
Vero, Ciroc, Moschino, Chanel Beauty, Roy Rogers, Jitrois, Extinction Rebellion, WAH Nails, Public Health England, Kapten, Hunger, Attitude, Grazia, Desnudo Homme, Gay Times & Paper.